We will use this page to update you with our shipping status and whether we are open or not.
Update- Tuesday 5th January 2021- We are very fortunate as an online retailer that we are able to stay open in line with the current government guidelines. We are able to continue trading with the health and well-being of both our team and customers. We are working through our orders however this may take slightly longer than usual.
Whilst most of our suppliers have managed to remain open, we are seeing a longer lead time for deliveries for fabric, so there may be a longer wait for your favorite cloth to be back in stock.
Our postal services are currently running at a slight delay but both Royal Mail and DHL are working tirelessly to ensure all parcels are delivered. The revised times for post are as follows:
** COVID-19 POSTAGE UPDATE-
All postal services are currently running with a slight delay- before ordering please see the following updates on time.
- UK Mainland Deliveries Over £80- up to 72 hours *
- Click & Collect (From Exeter)-No Longer Avaliable
- Standard Royal Mail 48 UK Delivery Folded- 7-10 working days
- *Next Day Rolled Delivery (Friday Orders after 12pm Will be Delivered on Monday UK Mainland only) up to 72 hours *
- Rolled Delivery Highlands and Offshore Islands- 7-10 working days
- Overseas-Please Contact Us for Shipping Quote
* All next day delivery orders must be placed before 12pm to receive it in time and no next day deliveries will be made at weekends