CHRISTMAS 2023 SHIPPING DATES
If you are concerned about delivery, we strongly recommend using our express order system.
Please see our postage costs detailed below:
Worried about delays? If you live local to us EX5 1DH why not pop in and collect your order.
All priority shipping is dispatched either same day or within 1 working day, all other options are shipped within 1-2 days.
- UK Mainland Deliveries Over £80-Free (2-3 days delivery)
- Click & Collect (From Exeter)-Free
- Standard UK Delivery Folded Via Royal Mail 2nd Class(3-7 Working days after dispatch) £3.99
- UK Delivery Folded Via Royal Mail 48 Tracked (3-4 Working days after dispatch) £4.99
- First Class UK Delivery Folded Via Royal Mail Tracked 24 (1-2 Working days after dispatch) £5.99
- *Next Day Rolled Delivery (Friday Orders after 12pm Will be Dispatched on Monday UK Mainland only)-£8.99 PLEASE NOTE- Extra wide and cloths with a centre seam will still be folded 1-2 times onto the roll due to the maximum length of we are able to send rolled is 140cm.
- Special Delivery Guaranteed Before 1pm UK Delivery Folded Via Royal Mail (1 Working day after dispatch) £13.99
- Rolled Delivery Highlands and Offshore Islands-£17.99
- Overseas-We Currently Ship to America, Canada, Ireland & Australia
*If ordering a tablecloth with bias-binding hemming please allow up to 5 days as these are made to order-if you need yours in a hurry please Contact Us and we will advise of lead times.
We will endeavour to send out orders the same day however the average dispatch time is 1-2 working days. If you require your order urgently, please give us a call to see if we can dispatch within your timescales. All next day delivery orders must be placed before 12pm to receive it in time and no next day deliveries will be made at weekends. If you require this service please contact us for a quote.
If we do not have your order in stock we will contact you immediately and offer you a refund or we will reorder your tablecloth which could take up to 7 working days.
Please note that if you are ordering wholesale quantities (10 metres or more) and need it shipping overseas, please contact us for a shipping quote as the shipping costs quoted are for standard domestic amounts.
In the unusual event of there being a defect with your PVC or Oilcloth Tablecloth, it is likely that it has been damaged in transit. If this is the case please inspect the outer packaging for signs of damage. If you do spot any signs do not sign for the goods as this will be returned to us and we can take this up with the courier. In the meantime we will send out your original order.
We must be informed within 24 hours that an order has not turned up or has been delivered damaged.
In the unusual event of there being a defect with your PVC or Oilcloth Tablecloth, it is likely that it has If you have ordered an extra-wide tablecloth or a bias-bound tablecloth these can take up to 7 working days. If you require your order for a deadline please get in touch as these times are dependent on how many we have to do before yours.
When ordering a cloth via standard postage this will arrive folded. This may arrive with some creases that can be easily removed by placing that on your table in a warm room, after a day or two they will naturally fall out. If you would like to speed this process up you can face the cloth downwards, so the cotton backing is facing you. Place a teatowel on top of the cloth, then use a warm iron on the teatowel. Please take care that no part of the iron touches the cloth directly. If you opt for your item to come folded we cannot be held responsible for any creases that happen during transport. If you want to avoid this we recommend ordering your cloth on a roll via Express Shipping which will ensure no creases will occur.